Thursday, January 17, 2008

First blog rant

Ok so I need to rant for a moment. Never say to a mother of small children, "God you look so tired." Piss off. I am tired, I know I'm tired and you pointing out that I also look like crap doesn't help me out. Seriously what are people thinking. I feel worse for about 2 days whenever someone points out how tired I look.
On the other hand a tiny kind word can last me for days. Here are some suggestions (real things people have said to me ) in case you can't get past the circles under my eyes.
"I love the look on your face when you are nursing your daughter - you look so peaceful"
"Your eyes just light up when you are with your baby."
"You look so natural with that babe in your arms."

If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.
Thank you.

3 comments:

Darch said...

You totally light up around your girls and the being able to feed three people sounds so powerful, wow, envious over here!

Darch said...

I need an update or else I can't spy on you that much!

K Elliott said...

You're the best!