Monday, January 14, 2008

2007 Reflections

What did I learn in 2007??? Lots and lots I'm sure but here are the first things that come to my mind:
*Two year olds are not terrible they are fucking hilarious
*My brother and sisters are kind and generous people
*Birth can be orgasmic
*No matter how unhappy you may think you are, divorce is really sad
*I have some really good friends
*If you have a friend who is nasty to all her other friends and husband you are not immune to her evilness. Don't kid yourself.
*My body can provide for 3 babies
*If you are willing to ask for help it will be there
*Farts are funny no matter how old you are
*Cloth diapering is addictive (weird I know)
*I leave an impression on people and they remember me
*Days last forever but the years go too fast
* You can be friends with people you are very different from
*Malls are boring and I really dont need to ever go to them
*Coffee keeps me going
*I can be very mature
*I can be very immature
*Penguins are facinating creatures
*There is always a sadder story
*I'm getting older
*I still have a funny and charming side
*Coconut oil is great in cookies
*Moxibustion hurts
*Group therapy is good
*Being around like-minded parents is super important
*I'm a good mommy

Ok thats the list off the top of my head. It was a big year.

2 comments:

alexis said...

im so happy you believe in the last one!

you will definitly be a parent-role model for zane and i.

Unknown said...

I love this page.. The one with code brown must be my fave!!! They come out with some hilarious stuff!
I will watch this space for further material for tears of laughter!!
All the best and big hug!
Josie